IR absorbers for window film
This heat insulation medium is specially used for acrylic resin, which is mainly used to produce heat insulation window film. Its heat insulation performance is much better than ATO and ITO below 1000nm in near-infrared area, that is the most sensitive area of heating effect for human skin. The heat insulation window film that produced by the medium can greatly improve the comfort of human body and save electric energy greatly, make people enjoying warm in winter and cool in summer, which provides technical guarantee for creating a more comfortable, eco-friendly and energy-saving indoor environment.
-Small particle size and uniform.
-When visible light transmission rate 70%, the infrared blocking rate ≥95%;
-Good dispersibility, good compatibility with acrylic resin;
-Good stability, no stratification and precipitation after long-term preservation;
-Strong weather resistance, after QUV 5000h test, no performance degradation, no color change;
-Has a number of independent intellectual property rights, with advantages of technical and price;
-Safe and reliable, no halogen, no heavy metal.
It is used to make high performance insulation window film, which can be used for automobile and building glass to get heat insulation, energy saving, improving comfort, or it is used in other fields with the requirement of heat insulation or anti-infrared.
Note: Small sample test with resin is necessary before use.
Step 1: Taking out the below material by weight ratio: CQ-81G18-TOL: diluting agent: acrylic resin=1.5:4:4. Adjusting the CQ-81G18-TOL according to the parameter requested (7095) with testing machine with 950nm.
Step 2: Mixing. Mix them one by one: adding CQ-81G18-TOL — adding diluting agent — stirring — adding acrylic resin while stirring. Stirring for about 40min after adding acrylic, and then filtering the mixture with 1um filter cloth.
Step 3: Choosing PET basic film. Choose the PET basic film with VLT over 90% and corona layer.
Step 4: Coating. Coat them (the mixture in step 2) on the PET film by wet film coating machine.
Step 5: Drying, laminating. Controlling the coating thickness between 6-8um, drying Temperature: 85~120 deg.
1. CQ-81G18-TOL can’t be added for reverse adjustment during the batching process or after the ingredients are finished.
2. In every mixing, the order of addition must be abided strictly, especially that the mixing tank can not be used without cleaning thoroughly, even a small amount of residual working fluid will lead to serious problems such as graininess precipitation.
3. When cleaning the pipeline and related equipment, the special diluent has to be used.
1. Keep sealed and store in a cool place, make the label clear to avoid misusing.
2. Keep far from the fire, at the place where children can’t reach;
3. Ventilate well and prohibit the fire strictly;
4. Wear PPE, such as protective clothing, protective gloves and goggles;
5. Prohibit contacting with the mouth, eyes and skin, in case of any contact, flush with large amount of water immediately, call a doctor if necessary.
Packing: 1kg/bottle; 20kg/barrel.
Storage: in a cool, dry place, avoiding sun exposure.